giovedì 22 gennaio 2009

Mentoring You For Free To Your Only Business Success in Network Marketing

Hi there,
My name is Ernest Schoenmaker,
I live in Locarno in the south of Switzerland,
but I am originally from the region of Amsterdam, Holland.
Besides Dutch I speak German, French, Italian and English which you can see.
I am Married and have 3 wonderfull children two boys and a girl:
19 years, 14 years, and a girl, she has 7 years now.
I work in Health Care as Physical Therapist and Naturopath.
I have an own studio, and do Marketing Consulting.
My hobbies are watersports, biking and inline skating.
And also my job in Health Care is my Hobby.
I always had an interest for general commercial developement and marketing.
I studied very much in Health Care and in Business Development.
I worked with several Networkmarketing systems, and companies.
Through the work I found that most Networkmarketing Systems and Companies where not
functional and functioning in the way It should be as said, and presented.
As I am a very pragmatic person; for me, everything has to function well,
otherwise it's nothing worth.
So I searched for what has been going wrong, or what is wrong.
The advises from "Upline" like "reading more books and listening to more Tapes,
going to more Functions and Meetings, seemed
to be the right way in first sight, but in the end did not work out even.
So after a while I stopped being active to dedicate me to find out what was wrong (with me),
or what was going wrong anyhow and anyway.
So then comes up the question: "WHY DOES THE BUSINESS WORK FOR SOME PEOPLE ( FOR 8%)
AND FOR OTHERS
IT DOES NOT WORK (THE REST: 92%) ! WHY IS THAT SO ? WHAT IS GOING ON ?
Then I found this Free eBook "Success in 10 Steps" which is a complete new view on Networkmarketing.
This system generates in an easy way, only highly targeted leads that are willing to work with you.
Realistic, Straight to the point.
This eBook was written on the experiences of 26 Years of working in MLM Industry with
many Battle scars, but resulting in Success.
After reading the powerpacked Book, I was able to see that failure was not my fault,
but programmed by the companies themselves, and programmed by a great amount of disinformation,
false and wrong Information, spread around on how to do the Business, by the company itself and the "Upline".
This Free eBook was written to help anyone and for anybody in any MLM Business.
There are no links in it, and no Company names are mentioned.
With additional Information I saw that: THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN DO NETWORK MARKETING WITH SUCCESS !!
I got plugged into the Mentoring For Free System and have built relationships,
that otherwise I would have missed out on.
Now I am Mentoring others who really want to have success they always wanted.
AND THEY COME TO ME, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
When you see yourself in this Situation or if you are searching for Success,
I can guarantee you that the Information in this eBook saves you from 26 Years of failures and
Frustration and Errors.
You will be able to have a System that brings in in a easy way ONLY HIGHLY TARGETED LEADS THAT ARE WILLING TO
WORK WITH YOU.
THIS IS A PROVEN-DUPLICATABLE-SYSTEM.
(That means that the proven system will work for you, when you quit).
Using this Proven Duplicatible System, also you will be able to have Success
when you are coachable. So download the Free eBook now if you are serious about your future. When you have finished it give me a call. I am glad to help you. Just contact me.

Ernest Schoenmaker


If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me:
Telephone: 0041-91-7519223 (CET) Mo –Fri: 9.30 – 21.00 and 22.
00 -24.00 (CET)
That’s for the UK: Mo – Fri: 8.30 -20.00 and 21.00 – 23.00 (GMT)That’s for the USA: Mo – Fri: 03:30 – 15:00 and 16:00 – 18:00 (EST)

Congratulations with your download.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Your Friend in Marketing
Mentoring You To Your Only Success

Ernest Schoenmaker
via B .Luini 20
CH-6600 Locarno / Switzerland
Tel: 0041-91-7519223 (CET)
Email: ertius2002@yahoo.com
http://www.blessings4ever.net
http://ernest.mentoringforfree.com

Nessun commento: